River Cruising - An entirely new way to see the Old World
Whether you’ve visited Europe once or a dozen times, you haven’t really experienced the best of Europe until you’ve sailed with Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
Uniworld offers an exceptional vacation experience free of the stresses associated with today’s travel. It combines the pleasure of discovering the multitude of charms and landmarks of different destinations with the same exquisite accommodations, award-winning hospitality, and world-class cuisine of a five-star boutique hotel.
Unpack. Unwind. And leave the rest to Uniworld. And with so much INCLUDED—captivating shore excursions hosted by the best local guides in the industry; all meals onboard with complimentary European wines, draft beer, and soft drinks during dinner onboard; airport transfers on arrival and departure days; and so much more—you’ll have nothing to worry about except enjoying yourself as our highly trained, English-speaking staff pampers you with uncompromising service, anticipating your every need.
2012 Value-Packed Savings
Pay-in-Full Savings: SAVE up to $2,400 per couple on 2012 Europe Boutique River Cruises
Pay in full at time of booking to SAVE up to $2,400 per couple on 2012 Europe Boutique River Cruises. This offer expires September 30, 2011.
Early Booking Savings: SAVE up to $800 per couple on 2012 Europe Boutique River Cruises
Book and deposit at time of reservation to SAVE up to $800 per couple off cruise/tour rate. This offer expires November 30, 2011.
Pay-in-Full Savings: SAVE up to $2,000 per couple on 2012 Holiday Season Boutique River Cruises
Pay in full at time of booking to SAVE up to $2,000 per couple on 2012 Holiday Season Boutique River Cruises. This offer expires March 31, 2012.
Early Booking Savings: SAVE up to $500 per couple on 2012 Holiday Season Boutique River Cruises
Book and deposit at time of reservation to SAVE up to $500 per couple off cruise rate. This offer expires April 30, 2012.
Savings on Family-Friendly Cruises: Young Travelers SAVE 25%
Young travelers (between ages of 4 – 18) SAVE 25% off cruise only when accompanied by an adult on select itineraries and departure dates.
Single Supplement Waived Savings
Solo travelers can cruise at no additional charge as Uniworld waives single supplements on select 2012 departures. Book and deposit at time of reservation to take advantage of these savings.
The only cruise line in the world to offer an authentic boutique cruise experience
- The world's only authentic boutique cruise line™
- The unsurpassed style and elegance of Europe’s best river cruise ships
- A $100,000,000-plus investment in five new ships and the remodeling of the entire existing European fleet between 2009–2011
- An intimate atmosphere with an average ship capacity of just 130 guests
- Captivating and always-included shore excursions—many exclusive to Uniworld—hosted by English-speaking local guides who use state-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset systems
- Luxuriously appointed riverview staterooms—many with French balconies—handcrafted Savoir® of England beds draped in lavish linens, European duvets, cashmere/wool blankets, along with a menu of pillow options, and other modern conveniences such as flat-screen televisions with satellite, a vanity, generous built-in closets, hair dryer, safe, individual climate-control thermostat, direct-dial telephone, and bottled water in staterooms
- All suites have extra amenities and services, including: bottle of wine upon arrival; flat-screen television with DVD player; slippers; refrigerator; daily fruit and cookie plate; and morning coffee and tea, continental breakfast, shoe shine, and free laundry services
- Floor-to-ceiling marble bathrooms stocked with L’Occitane en Provence bath and body products, backlit magnifying mirror, luxurious towels from Christy of England—the world's oldest towel maker—and comfy robes
- Exclusive services and amenities in all suites with butler service on the S.S. Antoinette and River Beatrice
- Public areas include: Main Lounge with full-service bar, Captain's Lounge with library, elegant restaurant, complimentary 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar, sun deck with life-size chess and shuffleboard, fitness room, sauna, massage room, boutique, guest laundry and ironing facilities, and elevator
- Additional ship amenties: 24-hour reception service, use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks, and free Internet access and Wi-Fi
- A certified Global Master Chef, Bernhard Zorn, leading a professional culinary team in the preparation of gourmet cuisine using the freshest ingredients, which are often brought onboard from local farmers markets
- A distinctive wine program developed by Red Carnation Hotels’ renowned sommelier from their Relais & Châteaux member hotel
- Complimentary fine wine, draft beer, and soft drinks with dinner onboard; and with lunch onboard, complimentary soft drinks
- Bottled water in staterooms and 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar during your cruise
- A variety of dining experiences: al fresco dining “under the stars” and light-lunch dining on the sun deck, Captain’s Welcome Gala and Farewell Dinners, early-riser breakfast, and afternoon tea
- Exclusive Epicurean Adventurer Program on 17 itineraries
- Exclusive Multigeneration Family-Friendly Program on select dates
- NEW for 2012 "Choice is Yours" shore excursions offering more sightseeing options for well-traveled guests
- NEW for 2012 "Go Active" program for guests wanting to experience a destination in an active style
- NEW for 2012 "Gentle Walking" tours with guides for guests who prefer a more relaxed pace
- Cultural enrichment programs with insightful Signature Lectures and local entertainment onboard
- The most experienced onshore staff in the river cruise industry, with decades of experience
- Our very own dedicated European Operations Team, which controls all aspects of product delivery, including onboard nautical and hospitality programs and all onshore programs
- Fastidious internal Quality Assurance Program with extensive training for all staff, along with ship inspections and third-party mystery shoppers, to ensure our guests always receive the highest-quality personlized service
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure days
- An award-winning cruise line with honors including:
- Condé Nast Traveler's "Gold List," their Readers' Choice Awards for "Top Small-Ship Line," and "Top 80 Cruise Ships in the World," with River Baroness and River Duchess ranked #1 and #2 respectively
- Travel + Leisure's World's Best Award for "Top River Cruises"
- Zagat Cruise Lines Survey for "Top Cabins" and "Top Dining" in the cruise industry